Maximize Your Recovery After A Slip-And-Fall Injury
Property owners are required to safely maintain the public areas and businesses visited every day by pedestrians. Unfortunately, oversights commonly cause slip-and-fall accidents that result in serious injuries. Whether you were injured in a public parking garage or a hotel lobby, a slip-and-fall injury lawyer can hold the negligent property owner responsible for any damages.
Lauren Levin Geary helps slip-and-fall accident victims in the Philadelphia area receive compensation for medical expenses, lost income and pain and suffering. She has more than 25 years of experience handling all types of fall-down injury cases and is committed to helping injury victims recover the maximum compensation.
Protect your rights. Email our Philadelphia law office today for a free consultation and case evaluation.
What Caused A Slip-And-Fall Or Trip-And-Fall Accident?
Suffering a serious injury after falling on someone else’s property may not be your fault. An experienced attorney can evaluate your claim and verify whether your case is valid.
We represent clients who suffered injuries on another person’s property for the following reasons:
- Wet or slippery floors in restaurants, stores or hotels
- Icy or snow-covered sidewalks
- Code violations like inadequate lighting, hazardous steps or faulty handrails
- Falling goods or products in supermarkets or retail stores
- Undetectable grate openings
- Potholes or uneven sidewalks
- Improper maintenance on government properties such as the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) and city of Philadelphia
- Improper design of public areas
A severe injury not only causes significant physical and emotional effects, but also raises a number of financial concerns. Medical bills and lost wages can jeopardize your financial future. We are committed to obtaining the maximum compensation possible to cover your losses.
Contact Us Today To See If You Have A Claim
Learn more about our personal injury legal services. Call 215-656-4050 or toll-free to schedule a free confidential consultation.